What is interaction design?
Interaction design is about creating the experience that systems, software and digital services understand what the user wishes to do.
- Words should give customers the right amount of information
- Images and icons should help customers find their way around
- Physical objects like laptops or smartphones should react appropriately to the user’s actions
- The system’s reaction time Should be related to its purpose
- The system should change based on the user’s actions
We make sure your solutions work in the real world. No matter who uses them.
Why invest in interaction design?
- Make your solution usable to the intended audience
- Increase the likelihood that your solution will be used
- Make your solution fun to work with
- Avoid having to use complimentary solutions
- Good interaction design contributes to building your brand
Clients we have worked with
How we help you with interaction design
We investigate target groups, use cases and your business field
We plan the solution together
We optimize the user interface to streamline your solution
Make your digital product a delight to use
We understand you, your industry and your users in order to create safe interactions with your digital product.
Together we explore pain points, required functionality and future wishes – to give users the best possible experience with your product.
Give users digital products which predict what they want to do. Contact us