- See the effect of your marketing and increase ROI on marketing investments
- Find out if your customers are satisfied with your product or service
- See which areas of your marketing creates the strongest awareness
- identify gaps between internal and external awareness
- Set relevant goals and get more focused and engaged employees
Why measure your brand?
- This brand tracking process measure your brand’s market position
- The Index measures to what extent your marketing activities reach your audience
- Users of the index improve their bottom line by deliver better return to their owners. Our clients use the knowledge gained to make better strategic decisions
What does the Brandr Index measure?
Measures how unique your brand is with customers, and how it differs from other brands in your industry
Measures how your brand communicates with its different target segments, and its appeal to customers
Perception and reputation
Measures the customer experiences with the brand
Social responsibility and sustainability
Measures the brand’s strength related to social issues
How does the brand audit work?
is sent to a representative selection of clients. Takes about 4 minutes to complete.
Data is processed
and anonymized and analyzed automatically.
Report is presented
with results. Often in a workshop with the company management.
Actions are suggested
on how to improve the score for the next time around.
Curious about Brandr? Contact us